Sunday, September 04, 2005

The skin I never asked for.

every part of my life is misplaced.
Ive never felt consequences, so its easy to keep making mistakes. As long as everyone else gets hurt, I dont feel a thing. I haven't been honest with myself or anyone else in longer than i can remember. All i want is to tell someone everything, every problem, every lie, every excuse and have them love me for it or even hate me for it. I guess i just want to let this out. I dont deserve the air in my lungs. I promise you that.

Is this some kind of vauge incoherent catharsis? Is this some kind of death rattle, the sound i make when everything ends. I hope its peace. I hope it's white.

This is not some melodramatic cry for help, this is not a 1 dollar pleabargain. Im not going to kill myself, i swear. At least not physically.

Part of me does need to die.
Evolve.
Revolve.
Re-evolve.
lather, rinse, repeat.

I keep looking for someone to blame for myself. Looking for a reason, any reason, to see why i am the way i am. All of my family, friends everyone believes in my lies.
I think though, i am transparent. An apparition, a deadman looking from beyond death. All i want is to swim, but instead i see the sun from the bottom of the ocean. My breath is failing, and my heart is slowing, but i continue to sink.

An anchor of guilt will eventually drown me.

A final breath of my own water. A final breath of nothing of substance.
i hate this. i hate me.

Sometimes i wish God wasnt real. I wish i didnt know that in the depths of my soul, i am his, and i am a ungrateful son. An angry angel watching me as i squander everything. every opportunity, wasted.

hated.

unloved? Ungrateful, un-everything. I am what you never want to be.

No comments: